Sunday, May 22, 2011

love life

everybody needs somebody to love <3

same goes to me. .

i wish i had . .

a man who are always taking care of me,

a boy who are love me much more than himself,

the one thats always be there for me when i am need them ,

the one thats knows my heart well,

the one thats fight for silly things with me,

the one thats always annoyed me a lot ,

the one thats make me always feel better,

the one thats make me feel special ,

the one thats appreciate me ,

the one thats spend a lot time with me ,

give and take person,

the one that shows his love sincerely,

the one that holds my hand tightly when i am scared,

the one that reluctant to do what i hate them to do so ,

the one thats sing for me before i am asleep,

the one thats make me crazy , 

the one that knows what i need from them, 

the one that shares everything to me instead of listening my probs,

the one thats not selfish . .

i am not seeking forr perfect guy , just love me as well as who i am <3


love you always baby boy :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment